Abstract Submission Guidelines
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
2018 Conference Abstracts – OPEN
Abstracts are invited for the INSCR Conference 2018, hosted and organized by the School of Biotechnology, KIIT, September 26-27th 2018.
Abstracts may cover topics under Conference and session themes listed.
Abstracts must be 350 words or less, submitted in English, MS Word, 12 point Times New Roman font, be on A4 paper with 2.54cm margins and include the following:
- The topic of the abstract
- The title in capital letters
- The author names and affiliations
- Name of the presenting author in bold and underline
- Corresponding author if any be marked with ‘*’
- Contact information of the presenter
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER
Poster size – 3 ft wide and 4 ft high (36in W x 48in H).
The posters should have the following format
- Names of Authors.
- The presenters name should be formatted as bold.
- Institutional Affiliation of the authors
- Email of presenting author
- Main body should comprise abstract, introduction, materials and method, significance, important references and acknowledgement.
- The abstract is limited to 350 words in English using MS word.
- Letter Font: Times New Roman
- Title of the Abstract: 12 Point (UPPER CASE, Bold)
- Name of the Author(s) with full address, Tel and E-mail: 11 Point. Presenting author must be identified in underline.
- Text: 12 Point, Line spacing: 1.5
Abstract may be submitted as an E-mail attachment to the Secretariat at: [email protected] (please write Abstract Title & Name in the subject of E-mail)
Will be updated soon….